Community Church of Boston
The Community Church of Boston is a Unitarian Universalist congregation with a strong commitment to social justice. Members are involved in many causes, from immigration justice to quarry reform. The church offers ministry services in area prisons, and those who have been incarcerated are welcome and encouraged to join the congregation.
The atmosphere is laidback yet committed. Services are at 11am on Sundays, with the Reverend Jason Lydon. They're currently held on the third floor of the building while the second floor sanctuary is renovated after flooding damage.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10:30am - 5pm; Sat, closed; Sun service, 11am
- Handicap Accessible: Street-level entrance, elevator
- Founding Date: 1920
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Denomination: Unitarian Universalist
- Congregation size: 72
- Services: Missionary programs
- Recreational facilities: No