Frank Stella Clothiers is the Back Bay's premier men's clothing store. While they have two other locations in New York City, this is their only Boston location. It is comfortable and cool, with gorgeous wood floors and inviting leather furniture. Expect an extreme diversity in colors and styles across the board as well as a warm, accommodating and knowledgeable staff. They also have occassional invites for industry-people to private "brand parties" in the store.
- Fax: 617-267-7506
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 7pm; Sun, noon - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Polos, suits, slacks, shoes, socks, ties, cuff-links
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping
- Return policy: If the item was not purchased on sale, return within two weeks for a refund. However, if it was purchased on sale, it may be returned within two weeks for exchange only.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: Grand Sasso, Masons, Haupt, Agave, Frank Stella, Turrau, Ted Baker, Nat Nast, Jack Victor, Haspel, Donald Pliner, Grenson
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of changing rooms: 3
- Tailoring: Yes