Gibbs College offers certificate and associate programs for studies such as business administration and medical assisting. Gibbs focuses on its students' economical success by helping them find work after graduation.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 8pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 9am - 3pm; Fri, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Handicapped door button and elevator
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- How engaged is the school with the community?: "Gibbs College - Boston stays current with industry trends.We use industry-current technologies that apply towards your career goals."
- What makes this community special?: "Just blocks from the famous Boston Commons, Prudential Center and numerous successful companies, you’re able to enhance your well-rounded education."
- Payments accepted: Debit Card, Personal Check, Visa
- Type: Business administration