Gibson House Museum
Walk through many of the residential streets in the Back Bay and it's clear that the buildings have stood there for a considerable amount of time. The Gibson House, a National Historic Landmark, gives visitors a chance to explore the inside of one of these classic residences, with original possessions dating from the late 18th to the early 20th century. It's a piece of history that's still picture-perfect.
- Hours: Guided tours only; tours take place at 1:00, 2:00, and 3:00 each Wednesday-Sunday afternoon.
- Founding Date: 1957
- Ticket information: Adults, $9; Seniors/Students, $6; Children, $3. Call to make a reservation for groups larger than 12.
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Guided tours?: Yes
- Guided tour languages: English
- Membership levels: Family, Individual