Boston's largest independent real estate company was founded in 1962 by Betty Gibson, which subsequently became Boston's only Sotheby's International Realty affiliate. The Back Bay location has been in business for over three years and presently has over twenty-five agents. Whether buying, selling, renting or searching for the perfect vacation home abroad, Gibson Sotheby's combines expert knowledge of the Boston area with Sotheby's brand global outreach to meet your needs. One of the company's distinctive advantages is their in-house marketing department that focuses on connecting the right homes to the right people. While specializing in residential property, Gibson Sotheby's works with commercial property in the area as well.
- Fax: 617.375.5598
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 10am - 4pm; Sun, 10am - 2pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level. An elevator can take you to the 2nd floor.
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1962
- Number of agents: 28
- Specialties (real estate): Rentals, Sales
- Type (real estate): Commercial, Residential
- Multiple Listing Service: No
- What's your customer service philosophy?: The agents at Gibson Sotheby's are extremely knowledgeable, well-trained professionals who combine essential values and a passion for the city to meet the needs of every individual.