Joe's American Bar & Grill
Established in 1984, Joe's American Bar & Grill centers around a glassed-in granite patio that features a full bar and a roof that extends and retracts with the weather. The restaurant's menu rivals its atmosphere, with such home-style, hearty dishes as ribs, prime rib, burgers, crab cakes and calamari. Joe's is always packed, so reservations are suggested. A valet, metered parking lot and the streets are available for people who are not arriving via Copley and Hynes (Green Line).
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11am - 12am; Sat - Sun, 9am - 12am. Breakfast: Mon - Fri, 8am - 11am. Brunch: Sat - Sun, 8pm - 3pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Ground level
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1984
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Eat-in
- Menu link: www.joesamerican.com/index.cfm?pk=content&cd=LOCATION&…
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot, Valet
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Seafood
- Signature dishes: "Fall-off-the-bone ribs, succulent prime rib, roasted chicken, juicy burgers with hand-cut fries, homemade soups, fresh signature salads and tempting appetizers including our crab cakes and crispy calamari."
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Mynor Salguero
- Features: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Fun, Late-night