Landry and Arcari Oriental Rugs
In business since 1931, Landry and Arcari is an Oriental rug store in the Back Bay community located on Stuart street between Arlington and Berkely. Offering a broad range of Oriental rugs and carpeting options, Landry and Arcari's gallery has been voted "Best of Boston" from 2006 t0 2009 by Boston Magazine. The store provides customers with fittings, rug cleaning services and installation. While Landry and Arcari has select pieces from its collection, the Salem showroom features its full line of flooring options.
- Hours: Mon - Wed, 10am - 6pm, Thu, 10am - 7pm; Fri, 9am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - 5pm; Sun, 12pm - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is street-level access.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Oriental rugs, carpeting, custom rugs, intricate fittings, hand-sewn borders
- Services: Financing, Repair
- Public restrooms: Yes
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: Yes