Walking into Nespresso for the first time, one might not immediately know what this chic boutique is all about. With the forward-thinking aesthetic of a designer clothing store, and the deep, moody colors of an exclusive nightclub, it may come as a surprise that coffeemakers are the central theme here. But the discerning coffee drinker can appreciate the level sophistication Nespresso brings to their espresso machines. With the help of world-renowned artists like Sylvia and Lo, Nespresso products are as much about form as about function. The Nestle Group began developing home espresso machines in the 1970's, recognizing early the widespread need for high-quality specialty coffee in the comfort of the home. After years of research and development, today's Nespresso machines conveniently require only a single capsule to create a rich, creamy espresso. Ask the staff to show you a demonstration.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 7pm, Sat, 10am - 6pm, Sun, 11am - 6pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance at street level.
- Founding Date: 1986
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Nespresso-brand espresso machines
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No