Tapeo Restaurant & Tapas Bar
Tapeo is a popular Spanish restaurant in Boston. It features a vast spectrum of foods, hot and cold, and raw and cooked. The chefs prepare hard-to-find ingredients and authentic cuisine, drawing from Spain's many regional traditions. Tapeo offers more than 40 varieties of tapas and desserts, and it adds a new menu item every six weeks. Its sophisticated bar serves a variety of classic and unusual cocktails, and places an emphasis on port and coffee concoctions as a nod toward Spanish tradition.
Tapeo also hosts private events, including birthday parties, business functions and bachelorette parties. The staff is very attentive and aims to make a customer's event an unforgettable culinary experience. In 2009, Tapeo received the "Best of Local" award from Local.com.
- Fax: 617-267-1602
- Hours: Dining room: Sun - Wed, 5:30pm - 10pm; Thu, Sat, 5:30pm - 11pm; Fri, 2am - 11pm. Bar opens: Mon - Thu, 5pm; Fri, 2pm; Sat, Sun, noon
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Products: Traditional Spanish cuisine: hot and cold tapas, coffee drinks, desserts, port, sherry, spirits
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Take-out
- Menu link: www.tapeo.com/#/Menu/
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: Yes
- What makes this community special?: "The people! The clientele here changes weekly. There's so much foot traffic. It's great."
- Cuisine: International, Spanish, Tapas, Vegetarian/Vegan
- Signature dishes: Zarzuela de Mariscos, Lomo de Buey a las Frutas, Paellas, Piedra
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Pescado a Sal: fresh fish baked in coarse salt in the traditional manner unique to Cadiz, Spain
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Accepted
- Executive chef: Mario
- Number of tables: 55
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: None