Laid-back and charming, The Hempest sells organically produced, fairly-traded clothing, accessories and skin/hair care products. As its name suggests, the store's focus is on nature's most versatile resource. It also sells a wide assortment of beautiful hand-blown glass smoking accessories, pipe-cleaning supplies, goblets and alternative herbal smoking blends.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 10am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, 11am - 7pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1995
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Fair trade organic hemp, cotton and bamboo clothing, bags, T-shirts, shoes, jewelry, hand-blown glassware (pipes, slides, pendants), organic soaps, lotions, sunscreen, shampoo, dread wax, hats, alternative smoking blends.
- Services: Gift certificates
- Return policy: Return clothing, bags, etc. within 7 days of purchase (with tags intact) for store credit. No returns of glassware.
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Private events: No
- Clothing and accessories brands: The Hempest, Hemp Sisters, Earth, Eco2, India Organic, Livity Outernational, Rainbow, Sanuk, Nibus, Kanabeach Biologik
- Original design / hand-made?: Yes
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Tailoring: No