The School of Fashion Design
The School of Fashion Design offers full and part time study. It is conveniently located near the Green Line at Copley, Orange Line at Back Bay Station and the commuter rail at Back Bay Station. The School of Fashion Design teaches all levels, so beginners are welcome.
- Hours: Varies according to class schedule
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: Jan 01 1934
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: No
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Number of faculty: 10
- How engaged is the school with the community?: "The School of Fashion Design ... is the only educational institution in Massachusetts dedicated exclusively to the study of fashion design."
- What makes this community special?: "Newbury Street is the ultimate fashion destination in Boston and the School of Fashion Design is at the heart of it."
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa