The Westin Copley Place
The Westin Hotel Copley Place is attached to the Hynes Convention Center and the innumerable shops that constitute the Gallery at Copley Place.
Staying at this hotel is a vacation in itself, as its primary goal is to make guests comfortable and happy. The rooms are tastefully appointed yet cozy, and each room is furnished with a patented (and aptly named) "Heavenly Bed" mattress. Room service is outstanding and, when it comes to location, the Westin Copley Place -- in the heart of the city -- can't be beat.
The hotel's premium suites, the Presidential Suite and the Imperial Suite have wet bars, conference-tables, multiple private bathrooms, and enough space to fit 100 people.
- Fax: 617-424-7483
- Handicap Accessible: The building is equipped with elevators.
- Founding Date: 1930
- Reach: International
- Facilities: ATMs/banks, Bars, Newstands
- Parking: Valet
- Parking durations available: Long-term, Short-term
- Map of the premises (e.g. airport map, bus station map, etc.) [link]: www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/area/map.html?prope…
- Wi-Fi: Paid
- Part of a chain: Yes
- Number of rooms: 832
- Level: Mid-scale
- Services: Bar/restaurant, Gym, Laundry service, Reservations, Room service, Spa, Swimming pool
- Room features: Coffee maker, Internet connection, Refrigerator, Safe
- Pets allowed: Yes
- Private events: Yes