Top of the Hub
This restaurant offers perhaps the best view in Boston. Partnered with the Skywalk Observatory, Top of the Hub is located on the top floor of the Prudential Tower. Offering fine dining with an eclectic twist, dishes reflect a variety of influences including local, West Coast and Asian.
Popular items from the chef's tasting menu include Crab Louis, foie gras torchon and pan seared scallops. The three-course prix fixe menu is another good choice and there is a dedicated menu for vegetarian and vegan diners. Don't forget to try one of the signature cocktails or delectable dessert like the Valrhona chocolate cake.
- Hours: Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner with the kitchen serving continuously from 11:30am - 1:00am and Sunday brunch beginning at 11:00am.
- Handicap Accessible: Multiple handicapped entrances to Prudential Center. Elevators available.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Featuring fine American cuisine with an emphasis on fresh regional seafood.
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods
- Menu link: www.topofthehub.net/restaurant_menus.php
- Specialties: New England cuisine and seafood
- ATM: No
- Parking: Paid lot
- Private events: Yes
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price level: $$$
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Mark J. Porcaro
- Number of tables: 85
- Features: Banquets, Brunch, Dancing, Dinner, Group-friendly, Live Entertainment, Lunch, Private Parties, View
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Elegant, Fine dining, Late-night, Romantic