Williams College Investment Office
Williams College, founded in 1793, is a small but prestigious college with both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school is located in Williamstown, Massachusetts, in the far northeastern corner of the state, but the investment office has a branch in the Park Square Building of Back Bay, Boston. Williams is a privately funded institute of higher learning, and the investment office is responsible for managing its financial assets by designing investment programs that address the needs of the students. Investment managers carefully balance risk and performance in establishing the school's long-term financial goals.
- Fax: 617-426-5784
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 5pm
- Handicap Accessible: Entrance is at street level. There is an elevator available.
- Founding Date: 1793
- Number of students: 2,200
- Male-to-female ratio: Undergraduate: 50/50 Graduate: 46/64
- Public/Private: Private
- Financial aid: Yes
- Acceptance rate (%): 18
- Graduation rate (%): 91
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 7:1
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Number of faculty: 315